7.4.15

Transfer 12, Week 2 "Transfer 12 week.......i don't even remember at this point. they're all the same haha"

HEY!!!!

So.......last week was crazy. This week's gonna be even crazier. We're going to Arad for an exchange and then the next day we're gonna have zone training there as well where I have to give a ridiculously long presentation...an hour and a half....yeah. Kill me. It's gonna be kick butt though haha.

Where to begin...we got bunged A LOT last week. Oh well. But the lessons that ended up happening were amazing! We're teaching so many younger girls right now I LOVE IT!!!!!! Our weekly activities are booming, English is booming, everyone's so happy and yeah. Things are just great. I wanted to teach Beginner again for my last transfer and it has been SO FUN. I love it. I just get to make them laugh the whole time and it's just so great. Almost everybody stays for our spiritual thoughts after.

This week I got asked to speak last minute (and it ended up being my farewell talk because of fast Sunday, general conference, and Easter.) Paste is the week after Easter in America cuz the Orthodox calendar is different. Anyway, so that was crazy. I also sang a song in sacrament meeting and choir practice for Easter before church...GAH. It was ridiculous. And today my throat is killing me hahaha.

I can't believe how fast time is passing by. I don't even know what day it is/week it is half the time. It's so great. I was afraid this last transfer would drag by with the anticipation, but it's been anything but slow! I'm gonna blink and I'll be in America again, not knowing what to do with myself. I'm trying not to think about it too much because every time I do....it stresses me out wayyy too much. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. But I'm trying to wait a couple more weeks to actually freak out about it hahahaha.

Anyway. I love you guys. Hope you're healthy and happy. Can't wait to see you again. GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!! CHRIST LIVES!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

Sora Hovey


Pictures from the top of a hill in Cluj
 Incredible view!