7.4.15

Transfer 12, Week 4 "last week..."

I can't believe it. This is my last week on the mission. It's been such an adventure. Last week was INSANE. I don't have much time, we've been so busy. Working really hard till the bitter end. I love you all so much!!! It has been the absolute craziest weather this week. It's sunny one second and the next second it's SNOWING!!!! I've never seen anything like it. General conference was so good. I loved it. It was everything I needed to hear. We met with lots of people this week. It was so awesome. I'm gonna miss everyone so much. I'm not ready to say goodbye! I'm not ready to leave! I'll definitely be leaving a part of my heart here. This week is gonna pass by so fast and it's gonna be so hard to say goodbye to everyone here. But i am SOO excited to come home. it's not even funny.


GAHH I love you all so much!!!! See you soon!!!!


Yours truly,
Sora Hovey

Romanian food




The crazy snow


My breakfast. I'm so Romanian now.
An egg, salam, and salata de vinete on bread