18.3.15

Transfer 11, Week 6 "Spring has come....?"

So it snowed two days ago....but today was glorious. I finally shaved my legs and sported a maxi skirt without......wait for it.........TIGHTS!!!!!!! My legs are free!!!! hahahahaahh

Anyway. Such a good week. It was sad to say goodbye to Sora Quist but I love my new companion, Sora Nichols. We are having so much fun together and working SO HARD. We literally ran ourselves dry the end of last week.

Sorry my emails are so small now but I literally keep running out of time. I'll be home soon enough anyway and I'll have tons of stories to tell then.

Sorry!!!!! talk more next week! here are some pics!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Yours truly,
Sora Hovey

In Sigisoara:










A real Romanian meal

SORA PARKER!!!!!! I DIED!!!!!!!! First time I've seen her since last August


Sora Bynum!!!!!!!!


Sora Nichols and I today!!! Sunny!!!!!