18.3.15

Transfer 11, Week 5 "O sa stau aici!"

(I'm gonna stay here!)

This week was crazy!!! Big news. I got into BYU!!!! I basically freaked out when I found out hahaha. And I'll be staying here in Cluj for my last 6 weeks. With Sora Nichols- she'll be in her 3rd transfer. I'm SO happy. I love Cluj.

We had zone conference and met with a ton of people and had awesome activities as usual. Life is so good. We sang Amazing Grace at zone conference and another meeting for our members and I think it's on youtube....I'll see if I can send you a link.

I don't have much time because I'm doing a weird email time right now. We're gonna have a fun pday tomorrow. Going somewhere out in the country. Woo!

I love you all!! Have a great week!

Yours truly,
Sora Hovey

Performing at the nursing home

Me, Sora Quist and Alex (member)

With Deni


Inside a cathedral

With Gabriela

Making burritos with English students

Some English students!

Investigator - Doru

Today is Martisor! (Women's Day) - got lots of presents at church