30.1.15

Transfer 11, Week 1 "GRAY WEEK"

So it was really dreary. It was transfer week but Quist and I are staying together so we just stayed put in Cluj.
The highlight of the week was that we actually had an amazing activity that we had 2 investigators come to!!!! Glorious day!!! It was an international food night and I made crab rangoons from China. Even though I'm NOT Chinese. it was a little bit of a joke haahah. Literally I have been asked if I'm Chinese like 5 times in the past 2 weeks. I really don't get it. I never will.
Anyway, I have to go now. Sorry this was extremely short this week. I love you all and will keep you updated. Cornelia still has a bap date for Feb 28. We're praying for her to come to church regularly before that. Thanks for all your love and support. You're the best! love you lots!
Yours truly,
Sora Hovey
With Andreea and Deni


Cute member kids

Our Branch Pres sitting on his kids hahaha


My crab rangoons....mmm