30.1.15

Transfer 10, Week 6 "12 weeks left...."

12 weeks left. I can't believe it.
This week was really busy. We had lots of lessons and had a lot of fun. Our English classes were especially fun.....our students learned what picking a wedgie and what a bra was hahahah oops. We were supposed to go on splits with members on Saturday night but only one woman showed up so we went out with her. It was really fun. I can't wait to go out with the missionaries when I get home.
We went to Oradea on an exchange with the sisters there. Had a really fun day. I tried this potato placinta and it was one of the most amazing things I've had in Romania. Mmm. We went ice skating with them and their investigators that night. The next day we were back in Cluj and we had a branch ice skating activity as well. So much fun!!
We met all of our goals as a district this transfer so we are really excited about that. We're still coming up with a reward. Surprisingly, our whole district is staying exactly the same this transfer. That has never happened to me before my whole mission! It's gonna be really fun. So we at least have another 6 weeks all together. Yay Cluj! I gave a talk in church yesterday and everyone told me they loved it. It's amazing how far I've come. I can't believe it. Ahhhhhh life is so good.
That's about it for this week. I love you and miss you and hope that you are feeling God's love. Have a great week :)

Yours truly,
Sora Hovey