29.12.14

Transfer 10, Week 3 "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!"

I don't have much time today, but just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas. This week was full of christmas cheer. We went caroling to a TON of people. Here, the tradition is that carolers get served something after they sing so we ended up eating A LOT of food this week. Lots of sweets and of course, sarmale. Mmm. On Christmas day, we handed out bags of candy and little Christmas calendars for the new year. It made me so happy. We got to watch ELF so that was fun. I pretty much died of happiness since it's one of my favorite christmas movies. Santa brought me a really cool transylvania shirt, some chocolate, and perfume from zara woooo!! Sora quist got me these really cute earrings I wanted. Secret santa got me a cute new wallet. It was so much fun!!! I made cinnamon rolls  for breakfast and yeah!! Talked to the fam. It was SOOOOOO good. I miss them so much! Also got to talk to Andrew after more than a year :) I'm so blessed. Life is so good.
We met with Cornelia a couple times this week. She's so amazing. SO cute. Her grandchildren were in town this week though so she couldn't come to church. booo :( It's okay. Then we got sick after chirstmas till like...now. Oh well. Getting better now!!
Hope you all had a great Christmas and have a happy new year!!!!! Love you lots!!!
a sunny christmas eve!!!! it was so warm!!!

christmas eve sunset
sunrise on christmas morn!
earrings from quist christmas morn...yes i know i'm a mess hahaha

secret santa!
idk...hahaha
mother and son

Yours truly,
Sora Hovey