16.11.14

Transfer 9, Week 2 "It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth......hallelujah"

Well. It was a crazy week. And this week is gonna be even crazier. We're starting English, going up to Iasi for a zone conference, coming back to Galati for like half a day, then going down to Buc for MLC (meeting with the zone leaders and STLs) then back up here.....and the week will pretty much be over by then hahah.

Despite the cold, we've been running every morning. My asthma is really acting up. It's bad. Also, we went over a members house for a lesson this week and they have a cat. I literally came out of there with my eyes almost shut because the were so swollen. We walked right out of their bloc and into a pharmacy hahaha. We ran to the church this morning to do internet and I threw up on the way......I have no idea what's going on with my health haha. 

Other than that, we've been working, working working. Met with almost all of our members and less actives. Talked to a TON of people. A TON. If our English class isn't popping on Tuesday, then I will be very shocked. We've talked to everyone and their dog so somebody better show up. That's all I'm saying. 

I had to teach sunday school on the spot yesterday. Fun stuff. Also led a meeting in Relief society because we have a new presidency and only the members of the presidency were at church yesterday lol. SO we just had a  meeting then. Sora Wright is the primary president and I'm Relief Society 1st counselor and Sunday school teacher and we're in charge of a million other things as well. I never thought that I'd be part of running a branch when I found out I was gonna be serving a mission. But seriously, I don't know what they'd do without us. We're trying to set everything up so they know what to do and can work towards being self reliant. Yeah. Good stuff.

PICS:
Ghetto sora.
Less active drop by (we made cupcakes for her but she wasn't home.) 


"Ho"vey hotel hahahah


The next 5 pics are of us making ciorba with a member, Mariana.







ready for the run to the church!

Anyway. Love you lots. Thanks for everything. You guys are great. I miss you! Can't believe it's already November. Where does the time go? Till next week! Hallelujah.....

<3 Sora Hovey