22.6.14

Transfer 5, Week 5

Hey y'all!!

Not much to report since we last talked, but here's a quick note!

The rest of this week was a little depressing, not gonna lie. There are some days that I really don't know if I'll make it till the end or not! But I know I will. This is hard, but not the hardest thing in the world. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to serve right now and I'll be forever grateful for it! 

A couple stories from this week:

Last night we decided to walk a certain way and ask people if they could explain words to us that we didn't know. It really helps with the language and also gives us a chance to introduce ourselves and let people know who we are and why we're here. So we ended up stopping this woman who had already met Sora Parker and Sora Polatis on the train coming to Galati about 4 months ago! She and her friend talked to us for a while and might come to church now! It's crazy to me how small the world is sometimes....

Also a woman, who had met some Elders some months ago as well, randomly showed up to church a couple weeks ago. She came again yesterday and we asked her if she wanted to learn more about what we believe and she said yes!!! She said she feels something special at church and she wants to hear more. SUPER cool. We're meeting with her this week so we'll see how that goes....

Sorry for the lack of pics....this is a church here that was built in the 1400's!!!! Crazy!!


Anyway, that's about it. I love you all so much!!! Thank you for all the love and support you give me. I'm so grateful for everything God has given me in my life. It's more than I deserve. I know that God and Jesus Christ live! They love us so much and want us to be happy. If you ever need to talk or anything just send me an email! Till next week...

Yours truly,

Sora Hovey